Saturday, October 19, 2013

Fantastic!

Fantastic things have been happening for Storybook Felts in the last week. 

First I have had loads of orders for my cute little tooth fairy pouches and for a cute baby ball.

Felt Tooth Fairy Pouch Hand Sewn You Pick The Color

Personalized Handstitched Felt Ball Just For Baby

Then I was featured in an Etsy Treasury.
Thanks so much Chrystal!!

I also sold my first large baby mobile.
Baby Mobile - Farm Animal Mobile - Duck Chicken Sheep Pig Cow Horse Barn Apple Tree Tractor

This was the best part!!  I have another one in the works.  I am almost finished with it so MAYBE by next week I can get it up in the shop.  

Then I hope to be able to get a few holiday items, like ornaments and such, up also.  If there is a certain type of ornament you would like to see let me know and I will see what I can do.

Now I am off to work.  Hope you are having a fantastic day! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave me a comment. I can't wait to hear what you have to say!