Tuesday, May 27, 2014

A Quick Hello And Update.

I hope all of you had a safe and fun Memorial Day.  I spent mine with family doing nothing but relaxing and putting up our metal frame pool for the kids.

I know it has been kind of quite around here for the last month.  I have been extremely busy working on a very exciting custom order.


Here it is...500 mini Tooth Fairy Pouches. Each one was hand sewn. Yes, I did start to think my hands were going to fall off. Once they reach their destination in Tampa, FL, they will then be added to a children's book, that will be title Smiles In The Sky, about the Tooth Fairy. It is very exciting to think that each one of these 500 little tooth pouches will be placed inside of a book.  The author has promised to send me a copy of the book once it goes to print. I promise to share pictures with all of you when I get it.

Now I am off to work on another custom order.  I'll share with you tomorrow about what it is for.  ;)

Have a great day.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave me a comment. I can't wait to hear what you have to say!