Saturday, January 23, 2016

It's Been Awhile...

It's been awhile since I have been here to visit with all of you. I thought I would stop by and say hello. This month has been crazy busy with order from the shop. I haven't had much time to do a whole lot of anything except work on those and hang with the family. I have loads of new things planned for this year. If I can get them all done it will be a miracle.

One of my favorite newer items in the shop has been a huge hit.  It is Armstrong and his astro puppy Buzz.

I even had a customer that ordered one for his wife for Christmas.  They were about to be the proud new parents of a sweet little boy and she wanted it for the nursery.  I love orders that have a story behind them. There is a set going out next week as a Valentines gift for a little boy.  The Armstrong for that order will have blonde hair though.

I hope to have a few friends for Armstrong and Buzz in the shop this year.  Make sure to keep and eye out for them.  

I hope all of you are having a fantastic start to this new year!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave me a comment. I can't wait to hear what you have to say!